Seniority Recovery

If you have had a break in service, and you have accumulated five years of seniority since your return, you can apply to have your former seniority reinstated.  Complete the Seniority Recovery form and submit it to your Campus VP by June 30th.  Seniority reinstatement is governed by clauses  5.3.7 and the collective agreement.